cfaed Summer School: Dresden Microelectronics Academy
Our 20th Dresden Microelectronics Academy is now closed. A review will follow shortly under 'Impressions'.
Visit us again in Spring 2023 to register for the next edition of the cfaed Summer School DMA!
This one-week summer school showcases Dresden as Europe's largest microelectronics hub and TU Dresden as the ideal place to study and work!
Who can apply
- advanced students (Master/Diplom students) / PhD students / postdocs of engineering with affinity to micro-/nanoelectronics, e.g., design, technology and test
What can you expect
- introduction to the exciting world of semiconductor research and industry
What does the registration fee include
- expert talks and presentations on current issues of microelectronics in research and industry
- lab tours at participating industry partners - tbc
- a high-level Panel discussion with experts from academia and industry
- comprehensive documentation of all presentations
- guided walking tour of Dresden
Who organizes DMA
- TU Dresden with its Research Cluster cfaed
(Event language = English)
Production: Jan Luther - http://www.app-bis-web.de